- Did Henry Holiday visit Coursham Court before 1876?
- Are there letters in the waves, or is it asemic writing or are those lines in the waves just in Henry Holiday’s back cover illustration just something like meaningless hatching?
- What is the earliest publishing date of a facsimile reproduction of Charles Darwin’s “Tree of Life” sketch in newspapers, magazines, books etc?
- Are there 9 or 10 Snark hunters?
- Could jubjub be the sound of a chronometer?
- In the 1st Snark stanza the Bellman is “supporting each man on the top of the tide by a finger entwined in his hair”. What does it mean if the hair is the Bellman’s hair?
There probably will be more questions. How about asking them in groups.io/g/TheHuntingOfTheSnark?