349 “The thing can be done,” said the Butcher, “I think.
350 The thing must be done, I am sure.
351 The thing shall be done! …”
- Snark and Brexit
- “Brexit” is a “portmanteau”, by Merrill Perlman, 2016-04-18
- But the principal failing occurred in the sailing
- No Pause for Thought? Brexit, Bias and Political Manipulation, by Volker Patent, 2017-05-16
- On Brexit, What the EU Tells You 10 Times Is True – Prime Minister Theresa May should finally stop ignoring her negotiating partners’ red lines., by Leonid Bershidsky, Bloomberg Opinion, 2018-07-27
- The Trumping of the Snark – and why Brexit means Boojum, by Tom Evans, Liverpool Echo, 2017-01-27
- Dean Burnett
2017-11-14, update 2018-12-30