What I tell you three times is true!
- Search “What I tell you three times is true” in Google and in Baidu.
- Search “我告诉你三次是真的” in Google and in Baidu.
This is how Henry Holiday imagined that the Boojum might look like:
How would Chinese call the Boojum?
- Boojum can be translated with 不佳 (bù jiā). The pronouncation in English is explained to Chinese people in fanyi.baidu.com.
- I also found 布经 (bù jīng) as a Chinese translation.
- As for vanishing away, one also could consider to use 不见 (bù jiàn).