Faiths Victorie in Romes Crueltie (published by Thomas Jenner, c. 1630) is an anti-catholic print showing English Protestant martyrs standing around a fire. Immediately to the right side of the fire, Thomas Cranmer is depicted burning his hand.
License: CC BY-SA 4.0.
Source: Folger Digital Image Collection
- immediately to the right, Thomas Cranmer (A) holding his hand into the flames;
- on the far right, Hugh Latimer (B);
- and, between the two, Nicholas Ridley (C);
- at lower right, John Hooper (D);
- at lower left, John Philpot (E);
- to the left of the fire, and holding a bundle of faggots, John Bradford (F);
- behind him, John Rogers (G);
- to the right of the fire, beside Latimer, Laurence Saunders (H);
- behind Cranmer, Rowland Taylor (I);
- behind Philpot, Thomas Bilney (K);
- between Philpot and Bradford, Robert Ferrar (L);
- behind him, Robert Glover (M).
Source: British Museum
2018-07-28, update 2020-10-24