Faiths Victorie in Romes Crueltie (published by Thomas Jenner, c. 1630) is an anti-catholic print showing English Protestant martyrs standing around a fire. Immediately to the right side of the fire, Thomas Cranmer is depicted burning his hand.
License: CC BY-SA 4.0.
Source: Folger Digital Image Collection
- immediately to the right, Cranmer (A) holding his hand into the flames;
- on the far right, Latimer (B)
- and, between the two, Ridley (C);
- at lower right, Hooper (D);
- at lower left, Philpot (E);
- to the left of the fire, and holding a bundle of faggots, Bradford (F);
- behind him, Rogers (G);
- to the right of the fire, beside Latimer, Saunders (H);
- behind Cranmer, Taylor (I);
- behind Philpot, Bilney (K);
- between Philpot and Bradford, Ferrar (L);
- behind him, Glover (M).
Source: British Museum
See also: Thomas Cranmer’s Burning